For runways and airport construction areas
- Identify closed runways
- Mark off construction zones on runways or other areas on the airport grounds
- Create taxiing lanes
Available in two sizes:
10-inch high airport barrier
- 10” high x 96” long x 10” wide
- primarily for runways
24-inch high airport barrier
- 24” high x 96” long x 14” wide
- primarily for construction areas or no-access zones
• Interlocking – Barriers form a continuous wall. Sections can be set up in almost any shape, straight or curved.
• Heavy and Stable – Barriers are of a substantial weight when filled. When interconnected, these barricades will stay where they are positioned.
• Highly Visible – These airport barriers accommodate one or more red flashing solar lights as well as large panels of reflective sheeting (sold separately).
• Collapsible - High density polyethylene plastic will easily collapse when run over by aircraft. Under many circumstances barricades will pop back into shape.
• Easy to set up and quickly deploy